Friday, December 17, 2004

MGA rocks again!

Again, when I brought this up with my friends at MGA they have once again come through. Its so sad when kids have to pay the price for adult's actions. Can you imagine being robbed of your mom and then also Christmas in one motion through no fault of your own. Well now they will have a Merry Christmas. :) MGA Rocks!



An inmate asks for help from Santa

I'm writing you on behalf of my four children. They are with their grandparents this year for the Christmas Day and me, their mommy, is incarcerated.
Please help my 3 boys and daughter, ages 8, 10, 10 and 11 (the daughter is 11). She wants the Bratz comforter set with the curtains and the CDs for the Bratz radio I bought her or she says even just the Bratz bike will do. My boys only ask for a Playstation 2 with some games. They all want clothes. The only problem is my parents, their grandparents, do not believe in Christmas. Can you please send them something so they know that Santa didn't forget about (them). Please. I was too late (arriving) here to get any kind of Christmas help for them.

A Texas Department of Criminal Justice Inmate
(Editor's Note: The children in question live in Grimes County. Their names have been withheld due to their ages and their mother's situation. For more information, call The Examiner

No comments: