Friday, March 18, 2005

My Wendy Froud sculpture class doll :)

My scanner had been jammed and then last night my brattiest boy cat threw it onto the ground from my art table (he is the only one who seems to know how to fling heavy objects..) and now its FIXED! I can't tell him thanks because he can't go around throwing stuff but he did get pets and a kiss for "no reason"... anyway :)

This is my doll


He will be using those silks for his clothing but they will become even more shredded and his stitching under on his body still needs to be done but you can see what he looks like and it won't change that much. I have never done this before which shows you what a great teacher Wendy is. I am really happy with him and look forward to making more in all kinds of ways and looks
:)

No comments: