Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New cover picture on Bratz TV

Did a new picture for http://www.bratz.tv




I had this urge to use the hi-res Yasmin picture to get a portrait style picture just some fun pretty colored assemblage, sunrise and blue summer skies mixed with diamonds!

:)


What a day, I had to take my birdy to the vet today she had an impacted egg.. she had to stay all day, they did all kinds of things then she got a stitch in her birdy buns and they told me she was a very stately well-behaved bird and I was like- since when? My bird is a Bratz no, a Brat Bird :) She's actually really cute but can get an "attitude". She gets medicine everyday for five days and goes back to get the stitch out in 3 days. They say she'll be fine. She's just happy to be back in her own basket.




Hope everybody had a good Monday
:)
sfb

No comments: