Saturday, August 21, 2004

Bratz Dreams come true

You know my lil' picture down there of TAGG Yasmin on Dartmoor? Well I was telling my sweetie about this at brunch and how I really would think that was a perfect day and how lovely the area is and how much history and fairytales born there the artists who live there.. etc etc. I think I am boring him when he says "How about we make that our next years vacation plans?" Okay I nearly fell over he was NOT joking - Go Fast and make a Bratz picture of something you want very badly and it might come true! That trip would not have been perfect without him- you know you always want to share with loved ones, but sometimes you think they might think wandering fairytale woods would be boring. We wander about the NYC area but rarely do these big trips and WOW I can't wait. Need to start saving too which is no good with all the Bratz stuff I want but I'll deal and you know- maybe Yasmin in the TAGG line has some special "powers"- And you know she just scored herself a trip to England with us too- I am going to make that picture real next year
!!!!!



The Best Bratz Dolls Fan Club :)
http://www.bratzworld.tv
Come visit !

No comments: